Chakra Balance Candle
The Chakra Balance Candle
Finding balance between our (seven) energy centres is to find peace and stability in mind, body, and spirit. Our centred, restored, balanced state.
To assist in bringing stability and balance, Hippie Lane formulated a delicious and delicate all-natural candle scent, adorned with 7 chakra-balanced inspired crystals, herbs and botanicals. This candle was created with the intention to bring flow and balance to the chakras. Porgrammed to clear the 7 centres, to find alignment between our root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye and crown chakras, this blend is intended to bring about balance and harmony within.
A gorgeous uplifting belnd, that combines citrus, lime and basil.
Each candle contains the following oils, botanicals and crystals to provide the ideal atmosphere to lift mood and spirit and harmonise balance within:
Pure Essential Oils
Basil (Worship, Ritual, Cleansing)
Vetiver (Soothing, Calming, Rest)
Mandarin (Awakening, Inspiration, Upliftment)
Lime (Healing, Restoration, Strength)
Red Jasper (Grounding, Strength, Connection)
Carnelian (Guidance, Strength, Courage, Balance)
Citrine (Expansion, Abundance, Manifestation)
Green Adventurine (Self-Love, Confidence, Open-heartedness)
Sodalite (Peace, Harmony, Inspiration)
Amethyst (Transformation, Harmony, Psychic Vision)
Clear Quartz (Healing, Spiritual Evolution, Creativity, Light).
Star Anise (Clairvoyance, Abundance, Good Luck).
Cinnamon (Love, Beauty).
Cardamom Seeds (Genealogy).
Angelica (Inspiration, Magic).
100% Soy Wax
35hr+ burn time
CANDLE CARE & SAFETY TIPS
To optimise your hippie lane candle burning experience, we recommend these guidelines:
- Upon first ever use, burn for at least two hours, or until the entire surface has turned to liquid wax. This will help prolong the life of your candle.
- Ideally, allow candle wax to melt to the sides of the container each time you light them to allow for an even burn, to prevent tunnelling and to extend their longevity.
- Trim wick to 1/8” before each lighting. This will maintain an even and clean burn and will prevent soot from forming and dropping in the container.
- Burn for no more than 3 hours at a time.
- Always keep candles in sight when in use.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
- Candle, container and/or wax can become hot when in use.